Thursday 14 July 2016

The dreaded error message

Technology has not been playing game of late. A few weeks ago my external harddrive broke. Kaputt! No way of retrieving the data unless I had a spare £400 kicking around to give to a company who could not guarantee they could retrieve anything. Needless to say, I don't have a spare £400!

The name of my external hard drive was MFA2 Brain. The name says it all. It was full of all the work I have done in the past year. Photos, audio, video files, documents, you get the gist.

I have spent the past 2 weeks re-filming and re-editing all the videos, audio and animations. In preparation for my crit on Tuesday, I was finishing synching the photos with the sound in the last of the animations when I was repeatedly bombarded with the following message:



After many attempts, and frequent error messages, I managed to finish the editing and quickly exported the file ready to show at the crit. What a relief!

No comments: