Tuesday 17 November 2015

Some new supplies for art making

After a period of working on the computer on my sound installation, I have itchy fingers and an urge to make something physical. I want to work with non-art materials, giving me the freedom to be intuitive and playful. I also have a desire to work with colour. The other day I received an exciting parcel; a new glue gun with a supply of different coloured glue sticks! I was eager to put it to good use and do some glueing, so I went on a mission to gather some new materials, and this is what I brought back to the studio.



Crispbreads

Cream crackers

Tripoline pasta

Breadsticks

Twiglets

French Fries

Mini marshmallows

Flumps

Rock (of the sugar variety!)

Weetabix

Cheerios

Honey cheerios

Golden nuggets

Nesquik

Shreddies

Coco Shreddies

Curiously Cinnamon

Liquorice Allsorts

Rainbow drops








No comments: