Friday 10 July 2015

A change of tact

I'm enjoying spending time in my new studio, and am benefitting having the bigger space. At the moment I am focusing less on the forthcoming interim exhibition, and more on developing my practice and testing things out. I'm beginning to get back into the freedom of playing and it seems that I am moving into unknown territory, which is exciting but also daunting. If now isn't a good time to do this, then I don't know when else would be. After all, the Masters is for challenging your practice and interrogating the way one works.

So, I am trying to steer away from my natural tendency to be controlled and adopt a freer approach to thinking and doing and being. This is much easier said (or written) than done!

Below are some images of what I have been up to.






  


No comments: