Monday 23 December 2013

Loving your suggestions - please keep them coming

Making art can be a lonely and rather isolating experience, but this blog is a great way of sharing my thoughts and activity with an audience. I find it very useful to reflect on what I have been doing, and I think of my blog as a kind of online sketchbook.

But the blog really works when it becomes a conversation between me and an audience and I really enjoy hearing from friends, colleagues and followers who send me suggestions of artists to look at, images I may find inspiring, relevant research articles and practical recommendations. Please do keep them coming!

Over the next week while I am away from Glasgow, I will be posting some of the links/images etc that have been recommended to me.

First up:




This fabric image was sent to me by @JuJuDollie

No comments: